Ingager helps companies achieve their goals and create real results from Facebook, Instagram & Tiktok. Ever since the start of the company, in 2011, we have consistently delivered measurable results for our clients every day. Ingager has offices in Stockholm, Berlin and Copenhagen and works with clients such as American Express The Plant Box and BCG Platinion. Since 2018 Ingager is part of Egmont, a leading Nordic media group.
Want to work for a fast-growing Meta and Tiktok agency?
As a Business Developer at Ingager, you work with well-known strong consumer brands and are closely involved in the delivery. You are a contract owner towards the client and together with a delivery team you develop the client's Meta and Tiktok Strategy.
We are looking for a team player who takes initiative but also appreciates to work independently and take own responsibility. You have a passion for online marketing and social media. Your studies, as well as your work experience, have shaped the person you are today: most likely openminded, flexible, creative and driven. You have an ability to see things from different perspectives and you have a good holistic understanding of the marketing world and the benefits of Social Media. Your problem-solving skills, as well as your motivation, would add a lot of value to our team.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and influence across departments
- Highly creative, with the ability to deliver disruptive, industry leading performance marketing strategies
- Proven sales background is required, preferably in the field of social media and marketing
- Detail-oriented, pro-active problem solving abilities; Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced-environment
- You are positive, loyal, communicative, open to new ideas, likes to travel, and shine with persuasiveness in meetings.
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
- Process the German market's strong consumer brands and be an expert on how we can make a difference for our clients
- Identification of potential clients and networking with suitable contact persons
- Ensuring long-term and profitable business relationships between agency and customer
- Responsibility for customer portfolio and the entire new sales process, from first meeting, quotation and follow-up to negotiating to closing
- Furthermore responsible for starting up with the customer and handing over projects to project managers.
- You work closely with your colleagues in delivery and together you ensure the highest delivery in creativity and results
- Your knowledge and expertise in marketing is important to be able to offer the client the right solution for their needs, challenge or to maximize their results.
- The role involves traveling
What Ingager offers
- A young, talented, and passionate team that builds Ingager in Germany.
- Growth opportunities within a fast-growing company.
- Self-sufficient in a positive, results-oriented, and entrepreneurial working environment.
- The opportunity to work in an exciting industry that is constantly growing and changing.
- Build your business network with exciting brands.
- An inspiring working environment in Berlin.
The position will be filled according to agreement. Send us your application in English today!