Ingager helps companies achieve their goals and create real results from Facebook, Instagram & Tiktok. Ever since the start of the company, in 2011, we have consistently delivered measurable results for our clients every day. Ingager has offices in Stockholm, Berlin, Copenhagen and Oslo and works with clients such as BMW, American Express, The Plant Box & Rakuten. Since 2018 Ingager is part of Egmont, a leading Nordic media group.
Do you want to work for a fast-growing Facebook agency?
As a Performance Marketer at Ingager, you are a creative project manager with resultoriented objectives. You are the client's contact person and, together with your team, manages and optimizes the client's advertising on Facebook. To help you, you have internal resources like content specialists, web developers, graphic designers. With high ambitions and team goals, we always go the extra mile to create wow-feeling!
We believe that you have completed an education within marketing or similar. We want you to have at least 1-2 years of experience from the industry. We think you can manage Facebook's own ad tool or that you have experience of Facebook advertising via third-party tools. Having a Facebook certificate is highly qualifying. Experiences of managing optimization in other digital media, such as Google Ads, Snapchat, Linkedin etc. is desirable. But it is your sense of marketing, analysis and structure that are valued the highest. We prioritize those qualities more than the number of years working experience. As a Performance Marketer, you will benefit from your analytical skills combined with your creative side and interest in marketing.
What Ingager offers
- A talented and passionate team that builds Ingager in Germany.
- Growth opportunities within a fast-growing company.
- Self-sufficient in a positive, results-oriented, and entrepreneurial working environment.
- The opportunity to work in an exciting industry that is constantly growing and changing.
- Work with exciting brands
- Flat hierarchies, you are part of us!
- Manage and quality-proof advertising campaigns on the Facebook platform
- Produce ad copy and strategy for advertising
- Create segments, audiences and optimization based on data
- Project lead the production of material for your accounts
- Reporting to the clients
- Develop and ensure the quality of internal work processes
- Utilize data to drive results for advertisers as well as optimize content and landing pages
- Ensuring long-term and profitable business relationships between agency and customer
Qualities we're looking for
You have a passion for digital marketing and social media. You will have great responsibility and you like it. You will have a lot of client contact which requires you to be social and service oriented. We also believe that you have an analytical ability, are creative, are good at seeing correlations, and that you have a lot of interest in statistics, optimization, marketing and advertising. We also want you to be driving, proactive and entrepreneurial.
You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
Your workplace is located in an inspiring working environment in Mitte. The position will be filled according to agreement.
Send us your application in English today!