Ingager helps companies achieve their goals and create real results from the Meta & TikTok platform. Ever since the start of the company, in 2011, we have consistently delivered measurable results for our clients every day. Ingager has offices in Stockholm, Berlin and Copenhagen and works with clients such as BMW, American Express, ATG, Jotex & KICKS. Since 2018 Ingager is part of Egmont, a leading Nordic media group.
Want to work for a fast-growing Meta & TikTok agency?
We are looking for a team player who has strong people skills and naturally takes initiative but also appreciates to work independently and take own responsibility. You are positive, loyal, communicative, open to new ideas, and a motivator for the team. You have a passion for online marketing and social media.
More importantly, you are looking for a challenge and want to be a part of the journey and grow with us!
Desired skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing on the Meta platfrom and/or the Google platform.
- University degree preferably within Marketing or Business
- Leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial and inspiring
- Sales experience or great track record in client pitching in digital marketing
- Problem-solving skills as well as proactive
- Social and service minded
- Fluent in Danish and English, both spoken and written
What Ingager offers
- A key position with the possibility to make an impact to an organization with great growth potential in Denmark.
- A talented and passionate team that builds Ingager in Denmark.
- Be a part of a flat and learning organization.
- Growth opportunities within a fast-growing company.
- Self-sufficient in a positive, results-oriented, and entrepreneurial working environment.
- Work with known and fun brands
- The opportunity to work in an exciting industry that is constantly growing and changing.
What you would be doing
- Responsible for motivating and driving the team's development - review processes and methodology
- Sets goals together with each person in the team and continuously follows up on these goals
- Lead by example: show proactivity, create a positive team spirit and solution-oriented attitude
- Support the team to and also manage and quality-proof advertising campaigns as well as set up performance strategies. As well as support the team in client meetings.
- Support the sales department with relevant insights and join potential client meetings
- Be responsible for the onboarding of new employees to the department and help them to work effectively
- Ensuring long-term and profitable business relationships between agency and customer
- You work closely with your colleagues in delivery and together you ensure the highest delivery in creativity and results
- You will be a member of the Cross-Boarder Management group and be in close contact with the Stockholm and Berlin offices.
- You report directly to CEO in Stockholm.
The position will be filled according to agreement.
Your workplace is located in an inspiring working environment in central Copenhagen.
Send us your application in English today!